JOIN OUR TEAM!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team here at Chelan Fruit Cooperative. Chelan Fruit is committed to providing you with a safe, friendly work environment. Come be part of our team!
FULL / PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Inventory Quality Control
Support the Quality Control process by effectively:
* Monitoring quality of fruit in inventory based on aged status.
* Verify that product sent to repack truly needs to be repacked based upon the customer it’s designated for.
* Monitor customer rejections and try and determine ways to minimize rejections.
* As time permits, work with line supervisors to verify grade packaging specifications.
* Help to ensure that all warehouses within Chelan Fruit are packing consistent grades across the different warehouses and lines.
* Work closely with Inventory management to get needed reports to fulfill the above requirements.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking) and good verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, self-motivating, and time-management skills
* Basic math skills and good reasoning/judgment skills
* Must be willing to work flexible schedule including overtime and weekends if needed
* Vision: Near vision for detail, distance vision, color vision, depth perception.
* Mobile within warehouse environment (including climbing stairs)
* Ability to maneuver up to 50 lbs.
Interested persons should submit an application to Mayra Bravo in the Plant 2 office.
CLOSING DATE FOR RESUMÉS/APPLICATIONS IS
Tuesday May 29, 2018.
CHELAN FRUIT, a Central Washington apple, pear, & cherry packer/shipper, is seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic at our Brewster location. Successful candidate will be responsible for engine rebuild and repair, transmission repair, brake install, electric diagnostics and more. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience providing maintenance and repairs to company trucks. Must own your own tools. Ability to keep records and paperwork. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Ability to work well with others, fluency in English required.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with overtime as required. EOE.
Please forward cover letter & resume to:
Attn: HR Director
P.O. Box 669
Chelan, WA 98816
Fax (509) 682-4620
Chelan Fruit Cooperative is seeking an experienced Truck Driver.
Qualified applicants must possess a valid CDL and a current medical examination card.
Doubles and Triples license required.
Need clean driving record. Will haul mostly between Oroville and Wenatchee.
Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment DOT drug screen.
Applications for employment may be picked up at the Chelan office.
Any questions, please call 509-470-4030.
To print out a job application, simply click one of the links below: